The arranged employees should have solid C, C++, and Linux development skills and meet one of the following conditions:
1. Be familiar with the x86 or ARM architecture and instruction set design; have experience in developing and optimizing compilers (such as GCC and LLVM).
2. Have extensive experience in algorithms; be familiar with compiler optimization and register allocation algorithms.
3. Be familiar with x86 or ARM system tuning methods.
WE COULD OFFER YOU:
• World challenging project
• TOP scientist in industry
• Competitive income
• Health and safety safeguarding
• Learning platform
• Accommodation: THE AMBER HOUSE Dongguan(Four-star) -Free
• Three roundtrip tickets every year
• Visa support
• Project time:
About Huawei Technologies Ukraine
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions. Huawei is ranked 129th on the Global Fortune 500 in 2016 based on its 2015 revenue.
We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our 170,000 employees engage in R&D. We have built 16 R&D centers worldwide and 31 joint innovation centers with customers.
URC (Ukraine Research Center) located in Kiev is the Ukraine subsidiary of Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. The R&D Center focuses on the advanced thermal technology for the next generation telecommunications network products around the world.
For more information visit www.huawei.com