GG4L specializes in development of software applications and services for educational institutions in the USA and around the world.
GG4L’s global customer base includes a large presence in the English language speaking education markets where GG4L serves over 10,000 educational institutions.
We are looking for Junior / Middle Front-end Developer (Angular) to work on GG4L!
- Develop technical solutions, implement new features according to technical requirements;
- Work within a collaborative team of developers, QA;
- Take part in project related meetings;
- You will design and implement services using modern technologies and practices.
- HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
- Angular 2+, Angular Material
- strong portfolio of completed UI focused projects
- good command of English (for reading and writing documentation)
- personal qualities: high motivation to work, a desire to study and grow, attentiveness, responsibility, team working.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS:
- Development of UI for Web and mobile apps
- Usability/Accessibility principles understanding and usage
- UX/UI design skills
- Familiarity with development tools TypeScript, ngrx, rxjs.
- Good salary (peg to the $)
- Paid vacation and sick leave days
- Flexible working day, 8 hours working day, 5 working days per week
- Hybrid model of work (office time with possible remote)
- Participation in educational trainings and events
- Spacious and comfortable new office (kitchen and play areas) in 2 km from the city center
- Coffee / tea + sweets, fruit days
- Participation in corporate events and tourism (limited during quarantine)
If you are looking for comfortable working conditions, high salary, innovative projects and new technologies — please submit your resume to [email protected]!