• 5+ years of commercial development experience for Android, API 21+, Kotlin, Java.
• Experience in the development of large systems (at least 2 man-years).
• Work experience in a team of 5 or more people.
• Knowledge and practical experience in the application of architectural patterns (MVVM), the principles of SOLID, Clean Architecture.
• Understanding and experience of multi-threading, thread synchronization.
• Experience with logging tools like Sentry, Firebase, Crashlytics, etc.
• Understanding Agile principles.
• Good communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to work with third-party libraries and SDK.
• Understanding the procedure for placing applications on the Play Market.
• Practical experience in writing unit and UI tests (Espresso, Kakao frameworks) and practical experience in using TDD.
• Knowledge of the payment processing / point of sale software domain will be a big plus.
• Facebook sdk experience.
• Work experience with project management tools (preferably Jira).
• Experience with animations.
Development of a mobile application for Android from scratch to release, and then its support.
Do you want to become part of the Ukrainian product IT company Toplyvo UA? Work on a unique application of its kind?
We are improving work on our services, that`s why we need a talented Senior Android Native!
• the market we have been entered will be changed
• a complex project with thousands of new unique users per day, about 800 thousand user base, thousands of transactions, and a large database
• we are not a startup, we are the best and first in the market
• This project will become the basis for the oil market in the future, where you can play a key role.