• 3+ years of experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL,
• Confidence in database application development;
• Practical experience in data modeling and writing the stored code;
• Proficiency in the performance tuning of database servers;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English.
• Familiarity with databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase ASE, MariaDB, IBM DB2 Database;
• Experience with DWH, BI and ETL systems;
• Familiarity with the Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP;
Experience in administering database servers and operating systems (Windows, Linux).
• professional development and training;
• partial gym membership reimbursement;
• corporate events and trips.
• Participation in the development of products and tools for managing different databases.
• Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures;
• Align architecture with business requirements;
• Data acquisition;
• Develop data set processes;
• Make sure new features are tracked and captured correctly in the database;
• Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality;
• Deploy analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods;
• Assist data analysts in scraping external data sources;
• Prepare data for predictive modelling;
• Use data to discover tasks that can be automated;
• Proactively find and fix bugs in the database.
Do you want to become part of the Ukrainian product IT company Toplyvo UA? Work on a unique application of its kind?
We are improving work on our services, that`s why we need a talented Database Developer!
• the market we entered one and a half years ago will soon reincarnate
• a complex project with thousands of new unique users per day, about 500 thousand user base, thousands of transactions, and a large database
• we are not a startup, we are the best and first in the market
• This project will become the basis for the oil market in the future, where you can play a key role.