• Work experience of 4 years in IT;
• Experience in automation from 2 years;
• Knowledge of Java or Python;
• Good experience with Selenium WebDriver;
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis);
• Understanding principles of the web (HTTP / HTTPS, TCP / IP, HTML, CSS);
• Making test documentation;
• Ability to properly prioritize work;
Git (GitHub), JIRA.
• experience in testing mobile applications;
• experience in stress testing;
• experience with CI / CD;
• experience of implementing automated testing from scratch;
Working knowledge of setting up test automation frameworks
Design and execution of script based testing techniques
Working knowledge of different test automation tools.
• professional development and training;
• partial gym membership reimbursement;
corporate events and trips.
• Automated testing of web applications and APIs
• Organization of regression testing of web applications
Development and maintenance of test documentation.
Do you want to become part of the Ukrainian product IT company Toplyvo UA? Work on a unique application of its kind?
We are improving work on our services, that`s why we need a talented Automation QA Engineer!
• the market we have been entered will be changed
• a complex project with thousands of new unique users per day, about 500 thousand user base, thousands of transactions, and a large database
• we are not a startup, we are the best and first in the market
• This project will become the basis for the oil market in the future, where you can play a key role.