Embedd (embedd.it) is a UK-based startup that is building automation DevTool for embedded software. Their first solution helps to seamlessly generate semiconductor drivers. They utilise ML to process technical documentation and generate ready-to-use code in C/C++.
Embedd’s team uses ML to automate embedded software development. The solution processes unstructured technical documentation in PDF, parses, and analyses contents to generate semiconductor drivers.
Role: Senior/Lead QA Automation
Location: Kyiv or remote (European timezones)
We are looking for an experienced and driven QA Engineer to join our team and take on the crucial role of developing and implementing a comprehensive Quality Assurance strategy for embedded driver generation service.
- Proven experience in QA leadership roles, particularly in defining and executing QA strategies for complex software systems or services.
- Strong expertise in test planning, test case development, and test execution.
- Proficiency in test automation tools and frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across diverse teams.
- Any experience with QA of embedded software/firmware would be a plus.
- Experience with manual testing would be a plus.
- Development of the QA strategy from scratch
- Test Planning and Execution
- Automation Framework Development
- Defect Management
- Metrics and Reporting
What the company offers:
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Building deep tech project from scratch using latest technologies
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly working environment with minimal hierarchy