Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can be a difficult and debilitating condition that can affect many Ukrainians. Fortunately, there is help available. We create a new product that can provide the resources needed to help those suffering from PTSD to find the support and assistance they need to make a full recovery.
The idea of the startup is to offer counseling and therapy services to those who need them. Each person will be able to get diagnosed, find a psychotherapist (if needed), and have online sessions on our platform. Additionally, this product will provide support groups, educational resources, and community outreach programs to help those affected by PTSD navigate their emotions and find the help they need.
The startup will also provide education and awareness about PTSD and its effects. This will include workshops and seminars to help increase understanding and awareness of the condition. By providing this information, this product will help to reduce the stigma associated with PTSD and provide resources to those affected.
With the help of this start-up, Ukrainians can find the hope and strength to overcome their trauma and build a better future.
Now the project news an experienced CTO who is passionate about Ukraine’s future, healthcare, creating awesome customer experiences, and scaling businesses.
The ideal candidate has a passion for developing products that help people and is willing to work from the idea validation stage through to the launch of the final product.
As a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) responsible for building a product from scratch, your job description would typically include the following responsibilities:
- As the CTO, you will work closely with stakeholders to define the product vision, roadmap, and strategy. You will help to identify opportunities and challenges and make recommendations on how best to build and scale the product.
- You will be responsible for leading the technology, engineering, and product functions to achieve the company’s goals. You will ensure that the product is built to meet the needs of the users and is scalable, reliable, and secure.
- You will plan, recruit, and manage the entire technology team, both internal and external. You will set goals and objectives, monitor progress, and provide feedback and support as needed.
- You will develop processes, systems, and controls to ensure the achievement of speed, quality, experience, and cost metrics. You will work with the development team to identify You will ensure data privacy, protection, and security systems, compliant with local and global healthcare and data privacy standards. You will ensure that the product is built in compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- You will manage technology partners and vendors, ensuring that they deliver high-quality products and services that meet the needs of the company.
- You will be part of the company leadership team and participate in planning and reviewing processes. You will provide input on the product vision, roadmap, and strategy, and help to ensure that the company achieves its goals.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar position, demonstrating their ability to lead and manage a team of developers, engineers, and product managers.
- Experience working in a healthcare startup will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with various tech stacks, methodologies, frameworks, components, and cloud platforms. This will enable us to identify the best tools and technologies to build and scale the product.
- You should be a self-driven leader who takes ownership and leads by example, be passionate about building a product that makes a positive impact on society, and able to motivate and inspire the team to achieve the company’s goals.
- You should be a self-starter with the ability to understand the customer and think strategically about business priorities to be able to translate customer needs and feedback into actionable insights and product features.
- Excellent collaboration, persuasion, negotiation, and problem-solving skills to be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and partners to achieve common goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Tech stack: Golang, TypeScript, React/React Native, Native Mobile Development: You should have experience working with the specified tech stack or be able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies as needed.
The company offers:
- Market-level salary
- Covered medical insurance
- A yearly budget for professional education