• Finished Bachelors or Masters in Software Engineering
• 1 Year in a Flutter (Must).
• Experience building a moderately complex Android or iOs App with knowledge of Dart.
• Published at least one app on the Play Store and App Store using Flutter/ Native
(Java/Kotlin/Swift) is preferred
• Android SDK;
• Android Studio or Visual Studio Code;
• Be proactive, take ownership and be accountable;
• Speaking English
• Competitive market salary in USD
• Opportunity to build innovation product which changes the world to better
• Paid vacation (24 working days off per year);
• Office in your location
• Cool team
• Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
• Participating in architectural discussions for new applications
• Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance
• Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting
• Collaborating closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
• Debug existing software components, fix issues and avoid regressions
• Familiar with Test Driven Development.
• Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
• Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development
• Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. He/She
must have previous experience in Flutter development.
• Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks
• Unit / widget / integration testing of app
• Understanding the lifecycle of common widgets
• Understanding of how to use theme
• Understanding of how to debug Flutter application
• Ability to use canvas and custom paint usage in Flutter project
• Asynchrony/multithreading in Dart
PatchAI, a successful innovation healthcare European venture, is building a cutting edge digital product for world leading pharmaceutical companies such as Roche and Novartis, aimed to digitize the patient journey during clinical trials of new medicines. We seek top grade professionals to join PatchAI remote R&D center — managed & directed by tlvGenerator, a leading Israeli startup program.