We are seeking a talented and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in building, managing, and automating our AWS infrastructure. As a DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate closely with engineering teams, with a primary focus on AWS infrastructure and automation.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Designing, maintaining and management of tools for the automation of different operational processes.
Requirements and skills
- Over 7 years of experience in provisioning, operations, and management of AWS environments.
- Demonstrated competency with the following AWS services: ECS, EC2, ECR, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, SES, ElastiCache — Redis, Lambda, NGNIX, Open Search, ALB, ASG.
- Experience in code development in at least one high-level programming language: Python, node.js.
- Knowledge of operating system administration — Ubuntu admin level.
- Experience in the creation of highly automated infrastructures.
- Comprehensive knowledge regarding contemporary processes and methodologies for development and operations.
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements, AWS WAF.
- Clear written and verbal communication in English, Ukrainian / Russian is an advantage.
Why Join Titan?
Titan products are designed for native Salesforce integration and give you code-free, effortless Salesforce experiences. Quite simply, we are the best digital engagement platform for any Salesforce project on the planet.
Our company is growing fast, and we are looking for ambitious and highly-skilled professionals to be part of building something special.
Join us today for the journey of a lifetime!
We believe in equal opportunity.
As a global company, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. An equal-opportunity employer, TITAN is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or make any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.