tinyBuild is an international company with head offices in Seattle and studios in Europe. We have been developing and publishing AA and mid-core games for console, PC, and mobile platforms for over 11 years now, and during this time, we have published more than 50 successful games.
We are looking for an Unreal Engine Lead Developer for our internal studio ‘Bad Pixel’ to develop a hardcore multiplayer survival first-person shooter in a unique setting.
Deadside on Steam
- Technical leadership of the team: assistance in task decomposition, development of project architecture, conducting code reviews;
- Writing system code and game mechanics in C++;
- Developing the project architecture together with the technical director;
- Profiling, refactoring, and optimization of existing code;
- Maintenance of technical documentation.
- Over three years of experience in Unreal Engine 4 development;
- Experience as a UE4 Lead / Tech Lead / Development Team Lead for over one year;
- Strong knowledge of C++, Blueprints;
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and code architecture;
- Strong knowledge of all major UE4 systems, including network replication;
- Ability to decompose tasks, estimate deadlines, and plan the development process;
- Ability to adapt solutions to deadlines;
- The ability and desire to create understandable, modular, and “portable” code;
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level and above;
- Experience with AI will be a plus.
- Work with PC and console projects;
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Possibility to work remotely / if desired, relocation. The company covers relocation costs;
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate English classes;
- Reimbursement of any psychological therapy;
- Corporate hardware.