tinyBuild is an international company with head offices in Seattle and studios in Europe. We have been developing and publishing AA and mid-core games for console, PC, and mobile platforms for over 11 years now, and during this time, we have published more than 50 successful games.
We are looking for an Unreal Engine Developer for our internal studio ‘Bad Pixel’ to develop a hardcore multiplayer survival first-person shooter in a unique setting — Deadside.
Deadside on Steam
- Writing system code and game mechanics in C++;
- Profiling, refactoring, and optimization of existing code.
- Experience developing on Unreal Engine 4 for more than two years;
- Strong knowledge of C++;
- Understanding of OOP, programming patterns, design principles, and game project architecture;
- The ability and desire to create understandable, modular, and “portable” code;
- Experience with AI would be a plus.
- Work with PC and console projects;
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Possibility to work remotely / if desired, relocation. The company covers relocation costs;
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate English classes;
- Reimbursement of any psychological therapy;
- Corporate hardware.