Work shift is
•Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
•Excellent interpersonal skills.
•Proven strong technical skills with the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause
•Good written and verbal communication.
•Upper-intermediate level of English
•Experience with help desk software.
•Experience with customer service
•Experience with business operations (sales, marketing, project management, etc.)
• Interesting and challenging experience;
• Open management and friendly team;
• Competitive salary level;
• “Remote-first” company policy(we have an office in Lviv, but prefer working remotely with developers from all over Ukraine);
• Opportunity for professional growth;
• 50% compensation for educational activities;
• Paid vacations (20 working days);
• Free English lessons.
• Learning TrackVia (a low-code platform) —> We would provide training and support
• Responding to inbound client issues (email, tickets), an acknowledgement that the ticket was received and an estimated time to address.
• Logging into client TrackVia instance
• Reviewing client’s issue(s) and identifying the root cause
• Fixing issue(s)
•Emailing client with update and resolution
• Updating ticket(s) with notes & time spent resolving issues
• Attending daily team meetings (9 am Central US)
• Using Slack for daily communication with the team
The project is a platform for the automation of business processes and data processing solutions. It’s a long-term project with a small team — business operations from the USA, and development from Ukraine. Our team has been working on it since 2018. We are aiming for a long-term partnership with the specialist in this position.