Tilting Point is looking for a Game Engineer to join their central LiveOps team.
In this role, you will have a wide range of responsibilities from integrating new SDKs to implementing new game UI to troubleshooting live service issues.
This is a great position for someone who wants to get exposure to all aspects of operating live game services across a range of games genres similar to Narcos: Cartel Wars, Languinis, Star Trek Timelines, and others.
Tilting Point publishes, manages and runs live services for F2P games. Examples of such titles are: SpongeBob: Krusty Cook-Off, Star Trek Timelines, Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest and Zombieland: AFK Survival.
Your future in Tilting Point🤩
- Write, review and debug high-quality code, and debug performance bottlenecks for game clients and servers as needed.
- Implement new tech platform tools and services.
- Implement clean and performant UIs.
- Own the build and release process for LiveOps games.
- Setup, update, and maintain game integration with other Tilting Point platform services.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Art, Production, and QA to plan release calendars and cadences.
- Work closely with team members in a collaborative, agile, small team environment.
Your XP & skills🧑💻
- Experience with the Unity Game Engine.
- Experience with native Mobile development (iOS/Android).
- Proven ability to write high-quality and efficient code in C#.
- Ability to learn and use new tools and technologies.
- At least one shipped mobile game.
- Strong computer science and engineering fundamentals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Native and English language proficiency required. Additional languages a plus.
- Good analytical, practical problem-solving skills.
- Experience with TeamCity a plus.
- Experience and understanding of AWS services a plus.
- Prior experience with data visualization tools a plus (Tableau, Amplitude, Looker).
Choose Tilting Point for 👍
- Great environment where each individual makes a large impact
- Change mobile game developers live for better — improve gamers experience using precious data insights
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Great office in Podil
- Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
- Premium medical insurance after probation period
- Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
- English classes