● Experience:Two or more years as a game designer or equivalent experience.
● Business-minded game designers: Strong understanding of design principles and economics involved in free-to-play design and a sincere desire to succeed in the market.
● Holistic thinkers: Ability to both think at scale and evaluate the impact of their work on interconnected game systems and large populations of players.
● Empathy and curiosity: We need designers who will strive to understand our players and come up with creative solutions and hypotheses.
● Humility: Willingness to be wrong and learn to find multiple solutions to problems.
● Authenticity: Love for the type of IPs we work on.
● Reliability:Demonstrated ability to make and execute on commitments and earn trust of colleagues.
● Strong communication skills: Convey ideas effectively verbally, visually and written in English
● Toolbox: Experience with spreadsheets, systems documentation, and version controls, ideally Perforce.
● Bonus: Experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine. Scripting/Coding experience. Experience using YML, JSON, XML or similar markup languages.
● Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
● Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
● Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
● Great office in Podil
● Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
● Unlimited vacation days
● Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
● Premium medical insurance after probation period
● English classes
● Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
● Utilise industry best practices to design, create, and balance game content, merchandising and live events.
● Collaborate with designers and product managers to maintain quality and performance.
● Monitor, evaluate and predict player behaviours to help the team deliver on player and product expectations
● Implement and test game content using Unity, Perforce, markup languages and web tools.
● Optimise development and live operations through process or tool improvements
As a Game Designer at Remote Realm you will join a team of experienced developers to support the world-class free-to-play mobile games and work with globally cherished licenses. We are a part of the Tilting Point family; we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding communication skills, varied development experiences and a passion for developing successful mobile games. This role will directly contribute to Tilting Point’s mission of becoming the top game developer, publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.