● Experience:Two or more years as a 3D Artist or equivalent experience.
● Engine: Ability to work within Unity is a must, troubleshooting in-engine and knowledge of hierarchy structure, prefabs, etc...
● 3D: Deep knowledge of a 3D program in order to edit and adjust 3D models as needed (Blender, Maya, 3DSMax, or other equivalent)
● Photoshop:Capable user of Photoshop or capable of translating existing templates into comparable image editing programs.
● Authenticity: Bring forth the elements from the recognisable intellectual properties that players appreciate and enjoy.
● Strong communication skills: Ability to communicate with Remote Realm team to hit quality standards
● Bonus: Experience with using Simplygon to create LOD models. English language proficiency.
● Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
● Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
● Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
● Great office in Podil
● Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
● Unlimited vacation days
● Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
● Premium medical insurance after probation period
● English classes
● Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
● Implement 3D Models into Unity
● Troubleshoot and fix graphics bugs
● Leverage 3D assets to generate static 2D assets
● Help to manage and maintain asset library
● Collaborate with designers to ensure proper display of 3D Models in-game
As a Production Artist at Remote Realm you will join a team of experienced developers to support the world-class free-to-play mobile games and work with globally cherished licenses. We are a part of the Tilting Point family; we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing 3D art assets in Unity, knowledge of 3D programs for adjusting assets, modelling and texturing experience.