● Experience: Two or more years in a production art or graphic design related field
● Visual Design: Eye for creating pleasing compositions
● Photoshop: Expert user of Photoshop or capable of translating existing templates into comparable image editing programs.
● Authenticity: Bring forth the elements from the recognizable intellectual properties that players appreciate and enjoy.
● Strong communication skills: Ability to communicate with Remote Realm team to hit quality standards
● Bonus: Experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine. English language proficiency.
● Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
● Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
● Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
● Great office in Podil
● Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
● Unlimited vacation days
● Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
● Premium medical insurance after probation period
● English classes
● Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
● Process static images for characters, item iconography, previews.
● Create compelling compositions for formatting merchandising and event graphics.
● Compose scenes with pre-existing 3D assets in Unity for use in graphics.
● Manage assets and implement in-engine.
● Collaborate with designers to ensure proper display of images in-game
As a Production Artist at Remote Realm you will join a team of experienced developers to support the world-class free-to-play mobile games and work with globally cherished licenses. We are a part of the Tilting Point family; we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
The ideal candidate will have strong graphic design skills, expertise in Photoshop, and experience in manipulating 3D assets in Unity.