● Experience: Five or more years as a producer or relevant experience.
‘Agile’ Producers: Strong understanding of core production principles and the flexibility to create outside-the-box systems and processes that work for the team itself.
● Holistic thinkers: Ability to both think at scale and evaluate the impact of their work within the large context of the multi-country development team
● Empathy and curiosity: We need producers who will strive to understand our players and put the player experience first.
● Humility: Willingness to be wrong and learn to find multiple solutions to problems.
● Authenticity: Love for the type of IPs we work on.
● Reliability: Demonstrated ability to make and execute on long term commitments and earn trust of colleagues.
● Strong communication skills: Convey ideas effectively verbally, visually and written in both English
● Toolbox: Experience with spreadsheets, systems documentation, and task management systems such as Jira and Google Suite.
● Bonus: Experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine. Scripting/Coding experience. Experience using YML, JSON, XML or similar markup languages.
● Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
● Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
● Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
● Great office in Podil
● Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
● Unlimited vacation days
● Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
● Premium medical insurance after probation period
● English classes
● Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
● Share in the responsibilities of running a live mobile free-to-play game based on a beloved media franchise.
● Manage resources and task allocation for the team
● Drive development of game content and ensure timely completion.
● Serve as the primary point of contact between external development team in the USA and local development team
● Communicate project milestones, goals, and deadlines to team members both internally and externally.
● Predict, identify, and propose solutions for risks and issues pertaining to the project
● Optimize development and live operations by developing and iterating on internal processes.
● Support team members through the challenges of remote development with empathy and honesty
As a Producer at Remote Realm you will join a team of experienced developers to support the world-class free-to-play mobile games and work with globally cherished licenses. We are a part of the Tilting Point family; we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding communication and organisational skills, varied development experiences and a passion for developing successful mobile games. This role will directly contribute to Tilting Point’s mission of becoming the top game developer, publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.