Join Tilting Point for the exciting position of User Acquisition Manager in the world of mobile games and mobile app marketing! You will be part of Tilting Point’s Growth department with a focus on User Acquisition.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with best-in-class games and challenging projects, develop your marketing and analytical skills, gain valuable experience and have a direct impact on the success of our games and apps.
Tilting Point publishes, manages, and runs live services for F2P games. Examples of such titles are: SpongeBob: Krusty Cook-Off, Star Trek Timelines, Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest and Zombieland: AFK Survival.
Your XP & Skills🧑💻
- Strong interest in mobile games, prior game industry experience is a plus;
- 2+ year experience managing mobile performance-based user acquisition campaigns (Facebook, Google UAC and/or mobile ad networks);
- Knowledge and understanding customer acquisition metrics and payback period;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset, fluent in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English;
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Self-motivated, highly results-driven, and nimble.
Nice to Haves👍
- Experience working with the creative team;
- Tableau experience.
Your Future at Tilting Point 🤩
- Lead the ideation and execution of user acquisition campaigns for games in your portfolio;
- Optimize spend across channels including Facebook, Google UAC, Apple Search, ad networks, and others in order to maximize ROI and improve overall campaign performance;
- Track effectiveness of different channels/geos/audiences and report performance to senior management;
- Manage relationships and campaign performance with various ad networks (eg. Vungle, AppLovin, Unity, Liftoff, etc);
- Perform deep analysis of UA efforts across all mobile titles under your management;
- Provide feedback on creative performance to assist in ad creation;
- Collaborate with the creative team for the production and localization of UA assets;
- Keep up with the latest trends and changes within the industry
Choose Tilting Point for 😎
- Great environment where each individual makes a large impact
- Change mobile game developers lives for better — improve gamers experience using precious data insights
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Great office in Podil
- Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
- Premium medical insurance after probation period
- Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
- English classes