We are looking for several experienced, enthusiastic and talented RF SW Engineers to join our R&D team. You may contribute also for SW specification and implementation as SW testing and CI development. Main responsibility is development of RFSW/L1Low area in close co-operation with 5G, HW, I&V and production teams .
We are expecting middle+ or senior level, high competence from earlier career on SW development and high knowledge what comes on C++.
Your tasks include:
- Design and implementation of RF software based on feature specifications
- Code reviews
- Fault analysis and correction
- Product maintenance and continuous improvement
- Experience in C++ 14/17
- Testing skills — example GTEST framework
- Experience in build automation (CMake)
- Experience in System Component Test (Robot Framework)
- Experience of HW/SW integration, debugging and problem solving (GDB, sanitizers, valgrind)
- Experience of embedded Linux
- Experience in version control systems (GIT/Gerrit) & other SW development tools
- Software architecture understanding and strong analytical skills
- Ability to investigate and learn new ways of doing
- Effective team working skills and good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness and flexibility to work in a multicultural environment
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of radio networks
- Experience in embedded systems
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of RF measurements and equipment
- Experience in continuous integration
- Participation in interesting international projects;
- Stable, full-time and long-term cooperation;
- Healthy work-life balance and friendly, caring atmosphere
- Career & professional development possibilities;
- Competitive salary and good benefits package;
- Possibility to work remotely or from our offices;
- Team and company events;
- Reasonable recruitment process.
If you are temporary abroad due to the war in our Country, you can continue work for our legal entity in Ukraine from abroad or be employed in EU (Poland/Czech Republic).