Welcome to tietoevry!
We are one of the largest Nordic IT service companies. In Ukraine, our specialty is delivering modern IT business solutions, mainly as software development for well-known companies from different sectors like automotive and smart devices.
Read more about us: www.tietoevry.com
To support our expansion, to one of our projects, we are looking for Embedded Software Engineer experienced with embedded operating systems like C/Linux/RTOS
Tietoevry is building Scrum teams to develop the software side of an HPC (High-Performance Controller) architecture which will be part of the next-generation vehicles that support a level of AD (Autonomous Driving).
- Customer face to face communication
- Implementing, configuration, integrating, and debugging project specific software modules in automotive part of the business
- Working with Tier-1 customers providing excellent solutions for OEMs
- Engaged in a cutting-edge ECU project for international premium OEMs
- International project team across sites and customer domains
Experience and Skills:
- You have experience with embedded software development using C
- Knowledge about HW debugging
- Experience with Linux
- Communicative English
Nice to have:
- AUTOSAR Classic experience
- Knowledge of automotive standards and protocols is advantageous e.g., ASPICE, MISRA, CAN, Ethernet
- Knowledge of regulations/standards (SAE/ISO) and associated regulatory frameworks such as ISO 21434, SAE 3061 and UNECE WP29.
- Familiarity with authentication, encryption techniques, key management and HSM
- Stable, full-time and long-term cooperation
- Healthy work-life balance and friendly, caring atmosphere
- Career&proffesionnal development possibilities
- Good benefit package
- Private medical coverage
- Cozy office/and possibility to work remotely
- Team and company events