We are looking for a Middle Python Developer to be part of a team which is responsible for the development of pre-integrated adaptable solution consisting of several open source and customer SW. Automates software delivery for products in 4G, 5G, OSS/BSS domains. Used as a tool for Service Delivery and Product for customer multi-vendor CI/CD automation
- Collaborate with other engineers, tech leads, and business stakeholders on implementing new product features and improvements to existing functionality with a customer-centric mindset
- Break down features and technical challenges into small user stories in collaboration with other team members, architects, and designers.
- Drive the user story implementation to the resolution by writing excellent documentation and automated tests.
- Wear the Security Engineer hat under all circumstances.
- Challenge Architects and Designers during solution design.
- Be part of the development team to implement product features while ensuring scalability, managing dependencies, and adhering to business and non-functional requirements.
- Write solid and stable software that integrates with interfaces of other applications in the Ericsson product ecosystem.
- Support the CICD Teams to identify and resolve operational issues and unblock the code merge.
- Ensure the code is consistent with the product scope and vision.
- Participate in the Communities of Practice and improve the entire product development life cycle.
- Ready and open to be challenged and challenge other solutions at all times.
- Experience in positions where Software Development is part of your daily routine.
- A sharp understanding of data structures, object-oriented programming, and testing methodologies.
- Familiar with writing documentation and presenting your solution to other technical people
- Analytical skills to break down problems, decompose complexity, and implement small incremental solutions.
- At least 2 Years with Python programming language
- Solid experience with Linux.
- Familiar with CICD, GIT, and Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Agile Development, JIRA.
- Sound knowledge of REST API and Asynchronous services.
- Working proficiency with Kubernetes and containerized applications.
Nice to have:
- Design Experience
- Technical background in Security Engineering
- Strong interest and knowledge in 5G, Internet of Things, and Telco protocols.
- Stable, full-time and long-term employment ;
- Healthy work-life balance and friendly, caring atmosphere;
- Career & professional development possibilities;
- Good benefits package;
- Cozy office/and possibility to work remotely;
- Team and company events.