TietoEVRY, Ukraine is open for skilled Scala developers to join our team and work closely with one of the world’s leading automotive Tier 1 company.
Your objective will be to create the next-generation SW for the most well-known car OEM’s of the world.
Your daily work will include the following responsibilities:
- Participate in reference data distribution strategy project — API component development;
- Work in a globally distributed team;
- Keep clean design, architecture and test records;
- Document code and provide code samples to API users.
We expect that you have:
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills with good written and spoken English.
- Knowledge about basic algorithms and data structures, In-depth experience of writing unit-, acceptance- and performance tests.
- Familiarity with HTTP, the REST-principles, and TCP/IP networking.
- Good understanding of Oauth and other authentication and authorization standards.
- Solid experience in Java, Scala, Python development, and understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Spark, Splunk, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, iPass, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Strong experience of Web Application Servers and Web Application Architecture, exposure to Amazon API Gateway, or similar products is a plus.
We propose you:
- Stable, full-time and long-term employment.
- Professional growth: we have more automotive projects in these technologies, so further professional self-development, regarding your project’s expectations, is included.
- Work-life balance not just on the paper.
- Working remotely or from our office.
- Communication in an open way, and working with highly skilled professionals.