•At least 3 years of hands-on experience With C# /.NET.
•Experience with a .NET framework version
•Experience with OOD/OOP and design patterns.
•Experience with modern source control tools and Agile software development (Git, GitHub, VSTS/TFS).
• Experience with ORM tools (such as Entity Framework/NHibernate).
•Experience with Web services, WCF, WPF (as a plus)
•Experience with ASP.NET / MVC
•Experience with MSSQL and SQL writing skills.
•Experience with developing complex systems — an advantage.
•Experience with designing and implementing REST APIs — an advantage.
— B2B contract
— Flexible working time
— Performance-based bonus
• Develop Real-Time Trading applications
• Develop server-side software using .NET, WCF, Entity Framework, SQL queries
• To be responsible for the design, code, unit tests, integration, bug fixing for relatively
complex or large projects
• Follow architectural guidelines and code standards within the company
• Prepare technical design documents based on business requirements
• Estimate time costs for the development of software modules
• Work with teams to re-engineer existing software