with knowledge of internals with a minimum of 4 years of experience
developing world-class user interfaces
2. Strong understanding of ReactJS and its core principles and at least 2 years
of experience in building reapplications using React. Must be proficient in
current React design patterns, such as the use of hooks as well as familiarity
with React Router.
3. Comprehensive understanding of Responsive Design Principles as well as
familiarity with such layout techniques including Flexbox and CSS Grids.
4. Strong experience in state management and design like Redux.
bundlers. Knowledge and experience with Webpack 4 a huge plus.
6. Understanding of Object-oriented programming, asynchronous and
7. Robust debugging skills and knowledge of unit tests. Heavy emphasis on
React-specific testing tools such as Jest and Enzyme
1. Implement new user-facing features in Trading products
2. Write client-side code to create fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications
which include the website for both desktop and mobile browsers
3. Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of endpoints.
4. Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
5. Building reusable code and libraries for future use, speedup development
efficiency and improve code quality
As a developer, you will flex your Front End engineering expertise, while also
React/Redux, and Node, all hosted on AWS. You’ll have the opportunity to
work on a high impact team to help launch our clients. Come join our team as
we push into new products.