• 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails development;
• Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
• Experience working with NodeJS;
• Experience working with RSpec and GIT.
• Intermediate level of English;
• Experience working with PHP;
• Experience working with MVC framework Kohana;
• Experience integrating accounting systems, as well as API of third-party services;
• Experience working on products that impact a large user base or in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
— Flexible time to start your day;
— Medical insurance;
— Free English classes in the office;
— Free massage in the office;
— Paid sick and vacation leaves due to legislation;
— Comfortable and environmentally conscious workplace;
— Participation in seminars, trainings and conferences partly covered by the company.
• Take initiative to address the larger technical needs of the product you work on and always keep the customer at the center of everything you do;
• Collaborate with colleagues to ideate solutions for users, prioritizing based on business impact, turn “my ideas” into “our ideas”;
• Write reusable, testable, scalable and efficient code;
• Produce code that is sufficiently supported by UNIT tests;
• Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the product;
• Analyze and optimize the performance of the existing code.
We are the accommodation division of tickets.ua (“Hotels” service).
We are the ones who tackle company’s largest opportunities.
On the supply side we are integrating new partners and improving product speed & performance. On the traveller front, we look into how to enable users to better find a stay and how we can recommend the right accommodation to their needs.