Qualifications & Experience:
- +2 years of experience in full cycle of IT recruiting and HR processes;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Desire and motivation to develop as HR Generalist;
- Ability to learn fast, find and use new research tools;
- Advanced networking, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Goal-oriented personality, high level of self-organization;
- Business trip readiness (Vietnam and China).
- Full cycle of recruiting process for Vietnam and others Asian countries (resource analysis, interview coordination, competence assessment);
- Cooperation with Higher Management to understand talent needs and create an effective search strategy to recruit candidates;
- Initial contact with candidates and processing them;
- Maintenance of databases and related reports;
- Providing support to new employees during their adaptation (also contract design and onboard support etc.);
- To be ready for a quickly changing environment and position prioritization according to business needs;
- Operation support in future.
- Challenging tasks with different levels of technical IT types and positions;
- Friendly, multinational, dynamic team;
- Flexible schedule (8-hours working day);
- Medical insurance (after probation period);
- English Language classes;
- Total support during business trips;
- Comfortable office space located in the city center (“Creative Quarter” co-working).