1. Have Android phone or car camera development experience；
2. Proficient in C/C++ language programming, familiar with Linux and Android;
3. Familiar with the basic concepts of Audio/ Camera/ Display drivers models for QNX/Android/Linux;
4. Familiar with Audio Hal and Audio Framework layer framework/ Camera framework or Camera Hal/ QT, Weston, Android SurfaceFlinger and Display HAL related knowledge;
5. Familiar with Android Audio Native layer framework（AudioPolicy；AudioFlinger);
6. Familiar with UART/SPI/I2C/PCM/TDM/I2S/DSI/HDMI/DP/LVDS/RGB/YUV protocols is preferred;
7. Familiar with Qualcomm QACT tool & QXDM tool is preferred;
1. Experience in Camera/ Display or Graphics function development on platforms such as Qualcomm and MTK is preferred；
2. Familiar with Qualcomm Automotive platform AIS, qcarcam architecture is preferred；
3. Familiar with Qualcomm chromatix tools is preferred；
4. Experience with video Serializer/ Deserializer debugging such as MAXIM, TI is preferred；
5. Familiar with Hypervisor architecture is preferred;
— Engineering culture, attach high importance technical buildup and engineering development
— Global opportunity, any position in other country is appliable if you have competence
— Great prospects of Self-development, Challengeable position, Big room of promotion
— Fast growth, 6000+ staff, 1500+ of them are automotive engineers.
1. Audio/ Camera/ Display Driver bring up;
2. Analyze Audio/ Camera/ Display related issues on QNX/Android system;
3. Audio/ Camera/ Display function development on Qualcomm Automotive platform;
The project is tightly related to Qualcomm Automotive platform. Our team cooperates with high-level application developers and makes everything for their work can proceed smoothly. Daily tasks are about BSP building and testing, feature research, fixing bugs.
ThunderSoft provides the overall intelligent cockpit software solution and service for automobiles from operating system development, core technology authorization to application customization, including the infotainment system, intelligent dashboard, integrated cockpit, ADAS and audio products, and provides the abundant and advanced intelligent driving experience for drivers and passengers based on several years of operating system optimization technology, excellent 3D engine, machine vision, voice and audio technology since 2013. At present, more than 100 companies adopt the ThunderSoft’s intelligent cockpit products and solutions.
ThunderSoft closely cooperates with the world leading upstream suppliers of automotive electronics, such as Qualcomm, Renasas, Texas Instruments, NXP Semiconductors, ST, QNX, Intel, Baidu and Sony, to provide the complete solutions, tools and services for automobile manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, and accelerate and improve the quality and user experience of intelligent Connected Vehicles (ICV), while reducing the time to market of products