1. Willing to travel abroad for
2. Mobile phone field testing experience, familiar with US carriers test procedures and test standards.
3. Familiar with the basic communication principles, understand the SA and NSA network architecture, have a certain understanding of the NAS / RRC protocol, understand the L1 / MAC / RLC layer related protocols.
4. Able to perform simple analysis on LTE, NR network search process, start-up registration process, call process, handover process, IMS process, IRAT process, and quickly locate related issues.
5. Able to use Nomad and Datum tools to execute F4L testing.
6. Skilled in using field test tools, such as QXDM / QPST / QCAT / QCAP etc.
7. Able to undertake field testing independently, and report test results to the interface people accurately.
— Experienced in testing of US carriers is preferred
— Experienced in 5G field test and F4L test is preferred
— Able to communicate in Chinese is preferred
— Fresh set up in Ukraine. At the moment there is a small initial team at Kyiv office.
— Great prospects of Self-development, Challengeable position, Big room of promotion.
— Engineering culture, attach high importance technical buildup and engineering development.
— Global opportunity, any position in another country is appliable if you have competence.
— Fast growth, 5000+ staff worldwide, 1500+ of them are automotive engineers.
1. Engaged in field testing of US carriers, especially for 5G NR field testing
2. Execute pre-F4L testing, include Call performance, Data performance, Voice quality testing
3. Analyze requirement documents, design test methods and execute test cases. Summarize test results and output test reports
4. Responsible for analyzing, locating and tracking the field testing failures
5. Improve the testing process and testing methods, research new technology
ThunderSoft provides the overall intelligent cockpit software solution and service for automobiles from operating system development, core technology authorization to application customization, including the infotainment system, intelligent dashboard, integrated cockpit, ADAS and audio products, and provides the abundant and advanced intelligent driving experience for drivers and passengers based on several years of operating system optimization technology, excellent 3D engine, machine vision, voice and audio technology since 2013. At present, more than 100 companies adopt the ThunderSoft’s intelligent cockpit products and solutions.
ThunderSoft closely cooperates with the world leading upstream suppliers of automotive electronics, such as Qualcomm, Renasas, Texas Instruments, NXP Semiconductors, ST, QNX, Intel, Baidu and Sony, to provide the complete solutions, tools and services for automobile manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, and accelerate and improve the quality and user experience of intelligent Connected Vehicles (ICV), while reducing the time to market of products