We are looking for a new teammate for the UI/UX Designer position. As a part of the Thundermark team, you will design works in a high-scope product. You will work from concept through development and collaborate with other designers to achieve project goals.
What are you working on?
- Genres: Action, Strategy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mobile, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Create user interface designs, including wireframes, prototypes, specifications, and UI assets along with required documentation for a range of products and platforms;
- Support high-level design in developing intuitive control schemes and UX flow;
- Communicate all of your design choices to stakeholders and other departments and helping in the development of game mechanics;
- Ensure that the UX Design is in keeping with the art direction of the project and complements it;
- Integrate elements and assets into the project;
- Propose ideas to improve your team’s workflow/process;
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of interactive product design and game UI with a portfolio that includes recent gaming examples;
- Knowledge of UI assembling and work processes in Unity or Unreal Engine;
- Fine artistic taste and knowledge of drawing and basic composition principles;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, or other industry design and prototyping tools;
- Work within tight timelines in an agile environment and rapidly iterate and test concepts and prototypes.
Would be a plus:
- Solid gaming experience;
- Write and update UI/UX guidelines & documentation;
- Friendly team, adequate management, the ability to upgrade skills;
- You can work remotely or in our cozy office. The office is equipped with a comfortable recreation area and convenient workplaces;
- The possibility of professional training at the expense of the company, as well as participation in various conferences;
- Corporate activities and holidays, including for remote employees;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- 10 workdays of sick leave;
- 18 workdays of vacation.
What about the project?
Currently, the platform is used by over 10 million players around the globe. We are also the official training partner of several biggest e-sports games.
Our extension will be integrated with different gaming platforms like Steam and PlayFab, data science and analytics (Snowflake and Databricks), and will work with live streaming services (like Twitch and Youtube).
To create a scalable experience for millions of potential users. We are going to use a combination of cutting-edge, multi-service API calls for both fluid and dynamic interfaces.
We will integrate our platform with significant live video gaming streams, working profoundly with streaming APIs to provide a unique experience for the streamers’ community and to allow our users to gain influence in the community and form a stronger bond with its members.
We are looking for agile and forward-thinking people who are eager to bring this product to life.