we’d like you to have:
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in various Java technologies and frameworks;
* expertise in software development practices and technologies;
* familiarity (read: friendship) with Spring (Core, Boot, MVC, Security, Data);
* RDBMS background (PostgreSQL is preferable).
Git and Linux are mandatory.
That’s for a kick-off. Yeah, it is a lot. But we believe in miracles.
* Experience in application deploying and supporting in a cloud service.
These items are non-obligatory. We will help you easily catch up with lack of knowledge.
* Working on a web application for one of the leading company that develops the solutions for the LoRa technologies.
* Modern cutting-edge development stack.
* A high-professional team without bureaucracy and management overhead with 12+ years of experience.
* Career growth opportunities and regular salary review.
* Flexible work hours.
* English courses
* Comfortable office and fridge with free beverages.
* Design and development of the new features and APIs.
* Communication with the customer on a regular basis (both written and spoken).
* Writing clean and reusable code.
* Support the existing functionality and improve it.
Founded in 2016, ThingsBoard is now the most popular Open Source IoT Platform (4200+ GitHub starts) for data collection, processing, and visualization with 300+ customers and 3500+ server installations around the world.
We are looking for a Strong Java developer to join our team on a full-time basis in the Kyiv office and help us in improving and extending web-application for processing and managing LoRa sensors.
Project technologies and tools:
* Java 8
* Spring Boot
* Akka framework
* Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Apache ZooKeeper
* AngularJS and Angular Material