Hello! We are The WhyKingz IT company that cares about its employees! We have cool tasks, ambitious plans, and a great comfortable corporate culture, and we are expanding.
We invite a Senior Bizdev Manager to join our team in the Riga office!
We are looking for a Senior Bizdev Manager to deliver new business as well as be responsible for managing the relationship with existing clients, while also taking over the client relationship when a new contract is signed. We value professionalism, responsiveness, and problem-solving attitude above all traits. As part of the client-facing team, you will be expected to gain an understanding of clients and to be able to produce solutions for operational and marketing challenges that come up.
In this role, you will:
- Your top priorities are driving sustainable revenue growth and increasing direct and indirect distribution. You will promote the company’s complete range of products and integrated 3rd party solutions.
- You will proactively identify, engage and educate prospects about the solution & services with a view to set up meetings;
- Provide accurate sales reporting and forecasting;
- You will be expected to work across the platform product suite based on organizational prioritizations;
- You will be part of the platform sales team focusing on segmenting the market and building the value proposition for prospects and customers;
- You will also be working closely together with other members of the marketing, technical, and support teams;
- Provide trustworthy feedback to all internal stakeholders and partners. Assure the confidence of your customers and build long-term relationships. Account management and support for clients, acting as their key point of contact
- Collect, verify and rank clients’ non-technical and technical requirements for new product features and functions
- To manage in an efficient and timely manner all operational issues that impact on the smooth delivery of the service to clients. Act as an internal advocate for the client
- Assist Finance and Legal with client’s documentation
- Consistent expertise on our products and feature set; drive usage and knowledge of our products and tools for your clients
- Monitor individual sites performance and ensure clients are optimizing the product
- Keep knowledge base and documentation updated
- Use data and reports to analyze activity
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Focused, organized, self-motivated & result-driven whilst able to use own initiative;
- Minimum 3+ years of sales and/or account management experience within B2B is essential.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
- Experience working with key functions in an online business such as marketing, affiliates, customer service, payments, content, and development;
- A familiarity and understanding of the software development lifecycle and software release management;
- Experience from the IT/Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
What we offer
- Salary up to 3000 Netto
- An interesting, responsible, and challenging job
- Flexible schedule (only business hours)
- Lack of bureaucracy, adequate leadership, colleagues with a sense of humor
- A healthy work-life balance
- Corporate medical insurance (including Covid 19)
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
We are waiting for you!