• Strong Java programming background
• Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• Proficient in OO concepts and patterns
• Experience in Client/Server architecture, Servlets and Web Services based on J2EE architecture
• Application performance tuning
• Web Services — Restful/JSON
• Understanding concepts of multi-threading, cache, memory management, Java Virtual Machine
• Comfortable with operating systems like LINUX/UNIX
• Strong problem solving skills and able to work as part of cross-functional teams.
• Ability to identify / resolve system bottlenecks
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and similar network protocols is a plus.
• Understand of network devices, switches and routers a plus.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and with Agile Software Development Life Cycle
• Work in well-organized professional team;
• Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growths;
• English language courses during working hours;
• Business trips and the opportunity for further work in foreign representative office;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Corporate events.
• Develop, test, debug and document new and existing software an or applications for real-times communication services.
• Create platform and other application prototypes quickly.
• Contribute to and respond to peer code reviews as needed
• Write code to create robust and scalable applications.
• Technical expertise and troubleshooting skills for large scale enterprise systems and software.
• Minimal conceptual, logical and physical data modeling with data modeling tools and database design in complex, large-scale data environments.
Our team contribute to Comcast’s Smart Network Platform (SNP), the multi-tenant, device and network service lifecycle management platform responsible for automating the management of Comcast’s network
• utilize Java and object-oriented programming, analysis, and design within the Spring framework;
• utilize Relational and NoSQL databases;
• perform network routing and switching, including configuring Arista, Cisco, and Juniper routers using OSI and TCP/IP models;
• perform continuous integration utilizing Maven/Gradle, TeamCity/Jenkins, and Puppet;
• utilize cloud services such as AWS EC2, Route 53, SQS/SNS, and Lambda;
• implement API data validation routines within the data service’s CRUD (create, read, updated, and delete) interface;
• develop proprietary search/query APIs to allow SNP;
• determine current system limitations and compatibilities between subsystems;
• participate in the selection of new concepts and methodologies;
• prepare technical requirements and software design specifications;
• perform user story writing and grooming;
• participate in sprint demos and retrospectives;
• write system overviews, API contracts, and user support and training documents and perform peer code reviews.