Description of the project:
Document Intelligence is a platform to process unstructured and structured contracts, leases, invoices, and several other artifacts to automate the review process and increase efficiency.
The project develops a service which is used by millions of users!
- 2 + experience in QA automation (UI, API layers) with Python;
- Familiar with pytest and pytest related tools;
- Familiar with Selenium / Selene;
- Understanding of automation testing frameworks, methodologies, and tools;
- Testing commercial and enterprise applications;
- English knowledge (intermediate or better).
Nice to have:
- Experience with test framework developments;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with performance tests with Locust;
- Experience with configuration of CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with Cloud Services — Automated Build and Deployment (Azure, AWS);
- Ability to solve complex tasks.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities;
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to resolve dependencies and deliver high-quality software on time;
- Service Engineers participate in design discussion for new features and improvements.
- Work in well-organized professional team;
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growths;
- English language courses during work hours;
- Business trips and the opportunity for further work in foreign representative office;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Corporate events.