EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The company is using its products, expertise and systems to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving engineers the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Interesting, exciting, challenging, long-term projects await you!
Job description: Document Intelligence is a platform to process unstructured and structured contracts, leases, invoices, and several other artifacts to automate the review process and increase efficiency.
- Python and related technologies: Celery, Flask;
- Microservices development experience;
- Azure, AKS, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure DevOps;
- Spoken English knowledge (intermediate or better).
Would be a plus:
- Azure or React usage;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ / Redis / MongoDB.
- Building and maintaining applications written in Python and powered by Celery and Flask frameworks;
- Delivery of high-quality software with full test coverage;
- Communication with ML/Data teams;
- Participate in Agile Scrum team process.
- Work in well-organized professional team in the Odessa center (Optional);
- Opportunities for career growth and for technologies and methodologies learning;
- English language courses, QA and computer languages courses;
- Flexible work schedule, possibility to work from home;
- Optional participation in Events, Conferences, Business trips, Sports activities.