QA Automation Python Engineer
Description of the project:
A major interesting serverless middleware project for integration of Comcast with dozens of partners implemented on AWS platform using cutting-edge technologies. The platform is serving millions of customers and a high traffic volume. Team works in an agile environment with frequent releases (every 1-2 weeks) and a highly automated release and testing process.
- 3+ experience in QA automation with Python;
- Understanding of automation testing frameworks, methodologies, and tools;
- Familiar with pytest and pytest related tools;
- Experience in testing REST APIs;
- English knowledge (intermediate or better).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud Services;
- Experience testing microservices;
- Experience with performance tests with Locust;
- Ability to solve complex tasks;
- Experience with AWS DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudWatch, SNS.
Responsible for Integration and E2E (scenario-based) automated testing. In particular:
- Work with Developers on improving the existing Integration Testing framework
- Develop and maintain Test Plan, Testing Scenarios, and Test Cases
- Implement and maintain Integration automated test scripts ensuring API reliability for API consumers
- Implement and maintain E2E automated test scripts to cover XMP most common used scenarios
- Maintain QA Documentation
- Work in well-organized professional team;
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growths;
- English language courses during work hours;
- Business trips and the opportunity for further work in foreign representative office;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Corporate events.