QA Automation Python Engineer
Description of the project:
A major interesting project which would reach millions of customers in the USA and UK.
You will work as part of a team with several engineers who are located mainly in the US, Canada, and Ukraine.
The primary goal is to develop a system on serverless microservices architecture.
Infrastructure, deployment and testing are fully automated and maintained by the entire team using industry best practices
- 3+ experience in QA automation with Python;
- Familiar with pytest and pytest related tools;
- Experience with AWS;
- Understanding of automation testing frameworks, methodologies, and tools;
- Experience developing test plans and test cases for Restful APIs;
- English knowledge (intermediate or better).
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing automated testing frameworks for Restful APIs in AWS environment;
- Experience with performance tests with Locust;
- Experience with Cloud Services;
- Ability to solve complex tasks.
- Experience using ELK for log analysis
- Experience with AWS DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudWatch, SNS
Responsible for Integration and E2E (scenario-based) automated testing. In particular:
- Work with Developers on improving the existing Integration Testing framework
- Develop and maintain Test Plan, Testing Scenarios, and Test Cases
- Implement and maintain Integration automated test scripts ensuring API reliability for API consumers
- Implement and maintain E2E automated test scripts to cover XMP most common used scenarios
- Contribute to implementation of mock device and mock partner backend components to support advanced scenario-based testing
- Maintain QA Documentation
- Work in well-organized professional team;
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growths;
- English language courses during work hours;
- Business trips and the opportunity for further work in foreign representative office;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Corporate events.