* Python and related technologies: Django, Flask, Pytest, etc.
* Web Services development experience, Microservices, Enterprise web applications
* DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Argo, Logic App, JIRA, Git, Gitlab
* Angular or React usage (this work is mostly done by front-end developers)
* Spoken English knowledge (intermediate or better)
* Work in well-organized professional team in the Odessa center
* Opportunities for career growth and for technologies and methodologies learning
* English language courses, QA and computer languages courses
* Flexible work schedule, possibility to work from home
* Optional participation in Events, Conferences, Business trips, Sports activities
* Development of web application and web services, new features and bug fixing
* Writing unit tests and other required tests
* Delivery of high-quality software on time
* Participate in Agile Scrum team process
* Optional usage of AI, ML, NLP algorithms
About the company:
The Product Engine company founded in 2001: stable, long-term projects, flexible schedule, remote work possibilities, career opportunities, ability to learn new technologies.
* Headquartered in Silicon Valley with several offices in Odessa
* Partnered with EY, Comcast, TiVo, Linden Lab and other companies
* Stable company, long-term projects, competitive salaries
* Medium size company who cares about each individual
* Telecommute work from anywhere in the USA or Ukraine
We are a strong medium size company which cares about each working individual!