— Minimum of 2 years as front-end developer;
— Experience in creating complex web applications using React and Redux;
— Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
— SASS/LESS preprocessors;
— Knowledge of Git.
— Material UI;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Comfortable work environment in city central;
• Friendly team, warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Paid vacations and sick leave;
• Work in direct contact with product owners;
• Work on the product that will have an impact on millions people;
• ☕️ 🍪 🍎 📚.
KnowStory is the first social media website for education. Our main goal is to improve educational process using the advantages of the current social media era and make a connection between student of all ages, educators and agents that sell educational materials. The service we provide contains of social media part and some specific educational features. Social media part gives users opportunity to create and manage users profiles and groups, use news feed, direct messaging, etc. Educational part contains of marketplace with educational materials, educational materials accounting system, online tests system etc.
This is a great opportunity to master your professional skills and develop new knowledge!
Interested in this job? Send your CV and we’ll be glad to contact you shortly.