🏴 The Gradient is looking for a Business Analyst/Requirements Manager to work on the design and consulting projects in our Lviv studio. We are considering candidates from Lviv and those who are ready to relocate.
As a Business Analyst, you will be on a frontier of The Gradient exciting projects. You will work in close collaboration with agency partners, product designers, developers, and client stakeholders, involved in every aspect of the product development process from ideation to launch and growth.
The Business Analyst at The Gradient is responsible for defining, managing, tracking, and communicating the requirements and scope through the project’s entire lifecycle.
😎 Key Requirements:
● Understanding of software development lifecycle and key UX/UI practices and processes;
● Knowledge of requirements lifecycle, business analysis techniques, requirements management tools;
● Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, running concurrent processes with multiple stakeholders;
● Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work as a team player;
● Good time-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities;
● Analytical skills and attention to details;
● High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances, and feedback;
📌 English — Upper-intermediate or higher
🧐 Your background:
— IT experience for at least 2 years
— Experience in business analysis for at least 1 year
😊 What you will do:
● Collaborate with Client, Product, UX Design and Development teams to develop product vision, scope, and roadmap;
● Participation in discovery phases and workshops, covering key business and product requirements;
● Perform requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements;
● Manage product and project scope. Establish change management process where applicable;
● Facilitate and lead the requirements prioritization process;
● Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions formalization;
● Participate in business development activities, including preparation of proposals by preparing project scope and identifying key product and business requirements
🔊 We’ll be glad to hear from you and meet in person to answer all your questions and give more details about the vacancy. To apply for the role, please send us your CV.