🏴We’re continuously looking for the creators and craftsmen who are passionate about doing great stuff and see design far behind the screens. The ones who don’t see any boundaries between form and function.
And, also, the ones who have a strategical vision combined with strong tactical skills.
😎What you will do
As a Senior Product Designer, you will work in close collaboration with Agency Partners (medium.com/...enior-talent-ee18d93a71bb), Design Directors, Business Analysts, and Product Stakeholders, to create valuable and lovable digital experiences.
In this role, you will be working directly with clients during the full life-cycle of building the digital product — from research and ideation to the final deliverables and launch, with an emphasis on iterations, frequent validation with end-users, and creatively approaching constraints.
😊The must-have checklist
A strong candidate will have 6+ years of design experience on consumer-focused or large scale enterprise products, with a great portfolio that shows deep product design skills, both UX and UI:
● 6+ years of product design experience working with digital products of different scale;
● A portfolio that shows your experience in both UX and UI skills;
● UX expertise, specifically in the translating business requirements and user needs into robust UX strategy;
● Extensive experience in prototyping and interaction design;
● Fluent in translating UX and product strategy, user and market research into complex user flows, and simple and beautiful User Interface;
● Ability to build complex and scalable design systems, supporting product growth and development for future iterations;
● Excellent communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate your design decisions in both external and internal contexts;
● Addicted to learning and sharing your knowledge inside the team.
📌English skills of Upper-Intermediate or higher are required.
🔊 How to apply
We’ll be glad to hear from you and meet in person to answer all your questions and give more details about the position.
Write to us at email@example.com
You should able to show us how previous projects delivered value, elaborate on the reasoning and individual contributions, and point out how you used your skills (design, communication, interpersonal, etc.) along the way. Also, you are a “T-shaped person”, who has a product success-oriented mindset.
Read more about our hiring process and what we expect from you here (medium.com/...the-gradient-8c30af57ab11).
👩💻 About The Gradient
We are The Gradient, a digital product design agency.
We’re a team of experienced strategists, designers, and business analysts, working closely with companies of any size to design and launch digital products people love.
Product strategy, user research, rapid prototyping, UX/UI design, user testing, requirements management, analytics, and post-launch optimization: all that our clients need to build and launch a successful digital product.
Some of our clients: Daimler, Qatar Airways, Philips, BTECH, Saudi Fransi Capital, JaJa Finance, SWAN, Pexcard.