🏴 The Gradient is looking for a Business Analyst to work on the design and consulting projects in our Lviv studio.
As a Business Analyst, you will be on a frontier of The Gradient projects. You will work in close collaboration with Agency Partners, product designers, developers, and client stakeholders, involved in every aspect of the product development process from ideation to launch and growth. The Business Analyst at The Gradient is responsible for defining, managing, tracking, and communicating the requirements and scope through the project’s entire lifecycle.
😎 What you will do:
- Collaborate with Client, Product, UX Design, and external Dev teams to develop product vision, scope, and roadmap
- Participation in discovery phases and workshops, covering key business and product requirements
- Perform requirements management, prioritisation, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements
- Manage product and project scope. Establish change management process where applicable
- Facilitate and lead the requirements prioritisation process
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions formalisation
- Participate in business development activities, including preparation of proposals by preparing project scope and identifying key product and business requirements
👍 The must-have checklist
- 2+ years experience in business analysis
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and key UX/UI practices and processes
- Knowledge of requirements lifecycle, business analysis techniques, requirements management tools
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, running concurrent projects with multiple stakeholders
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work as a team player
- Organized, detail-oriented and logical approach to process implementation
- Good time-management skills, ability to handle multitasking activities
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback
📌 English — Upper-intermediate or higher is required
🔊 How to apply
We’ll be glad to hear from you and meet in person to answer all your questions and give more details about the position.
Write to us at [email protected]
To apply for the role, please send us your CV and cover letter.
📍 Most probably, you will need to do a test task to show how you think, and communicate within given goals and constraints.
About The Gradient
We are The Gradient, a digital product design agency.
With a research-based approach and precise attention to detail, we design and launch complex large-scale digital products that drive business growth and make people’s lives better.
Some of our clients: Nasdaq Dubai, UKRSIBBANK, BTECH, Leadway Assurance, Qatar Airways, Saudi Fransi Capital, SWAN Shopping, JaJa Finance, Daimler, Philips etc.
Read about our approach on The Ukrainians or watch the interview with Oleg Gasioshyn & Denys Skrypnyk here.