🏴 The Gradient is looking for a Junior Business Analyst (Requirements Manager) to work on the design and consulting projects in our agency. The Junior Business Analyst will drive the requirements’ management activities of The Gradient’s design and consulting projects. The Junior Business Analyst is responsible for managing, tracking, and communicating the requirements and scope through the project’s entire life cycle.
You will work closely with lead Business Analysts, Product Designers, Product Strategists, and Agency Partners in one team.
📍 We are considering candidates only from Lviv for this position to work closely with Senior Business Analyst.
😎 What you will do
● Work with clients and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements;
● Assist in feasibility analysis, defining gaps, risks, and dependencies, forming assumptions;
● Support and manage product and project scope. Establish change management process where applicable;
● Participate in product development activities: workshops with customers, design team collaboration, development team support;
● Perform requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements;
● Creating/ enhancing to-be process flows and diagrams;
● Running concurrent projects with multiple stakeholders.
👍 The must-have checklist
● 6+ months of business analysis/ IT experience;
● Understanding of software development lifecycle (SCRUM, Kanban);
● Basic design/prototyping skills, understanding key UI patterns and trends for Web and Mobile UIs;
● Knowledge of requirements lifecycle, business analysis techniques, requirements management tools;
● Documenting high-level business requirements, functional requirements;
● Experience of backlog management: managing Tasks/Epics, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria;
● Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work as a team player;
● Time-management skills, ability to handle multitasking activities;
📌 Level of mastering the English language: B2 or above (both spoken and written);
● Experience in the Discovery phase will be a plus;
● BA courses will be a plus.
🔊 How to apply
We’ll be glad to hear from you and meet in person to answer all your questions and give more details about the position.
Most probably, you will need to do a test task to show how you think, and communicate within given goals and constraints.
Read more about our hiring process and what we expect from you here.
We are The Gradient, a digital product design agency.
With a research-based approach and precise attention to detail, we design and launch complex large-scale digital products that drive business growth and make people’s lives better.
Some of our clients: Nasdaq Dubai, UKRSIBBANK, BTECH, Leadway Assurance, Qatar Airways, Saudi Fransi Capital, SWAN Shopping, JaJa Finance, Daimler, Philips etc.