🏴 The Gradient is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/ Product Manager to work on the design and consulting projects in our Lviv studio. We are considering candidates from Lviv and those who are ready to relocate.
As a Senior Business Analyst / Product Manager you will work in close collaboration with Agency Partners (medium.com/...enior-talent-ee18d93a71bb), Design Directors, Designers, Business Analysts, and Clients. You will lead both the team and the process, working as a hands-on frontman for our clients during the full life-cycle of building the digital product — from research and ideation to the final deliverables and launch.
In this role, you will also be responsible for managing, tracking, and communicating the requirements and scope through the project’s entire lifecycle and support and develop the BA expertise at The Gradient.
😎 Key Requirements:
● Expert in developing software product specifications, prioritizing product backlog, managing roadmap, market, and competitors’ analysis
● Understanding of software development lifecycle UX/UI practices and processes
● Perfect knowledge of business analysis techniques, requirements management tools, and requirements lifecycle
● Excellent people and management skills
● Proactive and willing to take ownership
● Organized, detail-oriented and logical approach to process implementation
● Good time-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities
● High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances, and feedback
📌 English — Advanced
🧐 Your background:
— IT experience at least 4 years
— Experience in business analysis 3 years
— Subject matter expert/industry background
— Technical background will be a plus
😊 What you will do:
● Collaborate with Client, Product, UX Design and external Dev teams to develop product vision, scope, and roadmap
● Market analyzing, assessment of competitive landscape, the definition of market problems
● Understanding product place in overall company strategy and portfolio; describing products main focus & problem statement to address; elaborating product roadmap
● Conducting discovery phases and workshops, covering key business and product requirements
● Сonstruct the main User/Buyer personas
● Facilitating review, verification, and validation of business analysis deliverables
● Hands-on experience in analyzing the problems and writing detailed product requirements documents, user stories, and acceptance criteria
● Processing a good understanding of UI and UX (drawing mocks, wireframes, propose different approaches for user-app interaction)
● Perform requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements
● Manage product and project scope. Establish change management process where applicable
● Risk assessment
● Participate in pre-sale activities, including preparation of proposals by preparing project scope and identifying key product and business requirements
● Be active in the BA community, representing our company, and attracting new talent
● Willing to be a leader, listener, and mentor for junior BAs. You can actively develop the skills of your team members to make them more successful in their careers
🔊 We’ll be glad to hear from you and meet in person to answer all your questions and give more details about the vacancy. To apply for the role, please send us your CV.
👩💻 About Us
We are The Gradient, a digital product design agency.
We’re a team of experienced strategists, designers, and business analysts, working closely with companies of any size to design and launch digital products people love.
Product strategy, user research, rapid prototyping, UX/UI design, user testing, requirements management, analytics, and post-launch optimization: all that our clients need to build and launch a successful digital product.
Some of our clients: Daimler, Qatar Airways, Philips, BTECH, Saudi Fransi Capital, JaJa Finance, SWAN, Pexcard.