What are we looking for?
• At least 1 years of experience in the industry working with blueprints in Unreal Engine, or equivalent experience showcased in a portfolio of work.
• Understanding of PBR materials, knowledge of current gen-technologies for working with graphics and application in game development
• Solid understanding of lighting, particle systems, post-processes, material setup, physics and general workflows inside UE4
• Experience with character/props animation methods (bones, blend shapes, displacement maps)
• Proficient scripting and/or programming in python or C++
Experience with 3D modeling packages is a plus Max/ Maya
-competitive salary level
-modern and comfortable office very close to the subway
-perfect working conditions
• understanding optimization challenges and having the ability to use and share techniques to overcome those challenges;
• identifying bottlenecks and limitations in the pipeline and tools and development;
• confidently and emphatically problem solving;
theARTcore is founded by two digital artists and huge video game fans Kirill Sibiriakov and Denis Rutkovsky. On the Senior and Lead roles, they participated in the production of such acclaimed titles like Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, Homefront Revolution, Devil’s Third, and Batman Arkham Knight and more. With experience and passion, they decided to build and manage the art team that can step in at any point in the process and produce top-notch art.
theARTcore is based on four key principles:
Quality — We like art. And would like to make it at it’s best ;)
Efficiency — being efficient, deliver on time is an important principle that helps to build trust with our clients
Respect — respect is a fundamental for us in relationships with clients, colleagues inside the studio and people in general :)
Passion — we love our job and do care about every detail related to it