The APP Solutions is the development partner that creates scalable and intelligent software solutions using leading-edge tech, helping our clients to stay competitive in the data-driven world.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to become a part of the APP Solutions team, which is an exciting role in our development team, creating and supporting solutions for our customers. You will be a part of the work environment with smart, proactive colleagues and get opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Projects Domain: Healthcare
Countries: US, Canada, EU
Methodology: Agile-based methodologies set up for specific project needs. Classic Scrum, Kanban.
- 2+ years of professional BA experience in IT
- experience in elicitation and analysis of requirements
- requirements documentation (SRS, user stories, use cases, UI mockups, user flows, UML, BPMN, etc.)
- strong attention to detail, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution
- understanding and ability to identify the customer’s need
- experience with task-tracking tools like JIRA, Monday, and AzureDevOps
- experience with wiki tools like Confluence, and Notion
- experience with mobile APP projects
- good interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills
- good negotiation skills
- English level — B2 and above
- participation in pre-sale activities
- requirements analysis (application of various methodologies and notations—prototyping, questioning, polling, brainstorming, analysis of existing documentation, competitors);
- analysis of problem areas and suggestions for improvement;
- develop backlog structure in alignment with team vision, strategy, and goals
- write epics, features and stories that comprise the team backlog
- continuously prioritize backlog: refine epics, features, and stories on the backlog with the team and stakeholders
- define the Acceptance Criteria for each story
- lead sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint demo