We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Must have for this role:
- Strong background in Linux;
- Experience with clouds (at least one from GCP, AWS, DO);
- Understanding of code and scripts (Bash, Python);
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker;
- Understanding of networking and firewalls.
About our company:
Domains: Healthcare, Last Mile Delivery, Social Media / Entertainment, Beauty / Luxury, Enterprise solutions
Countries: US, Canada, EU
Team size: 5-15 ppl in 1 team
Methodology: Agile-based methodologies set up for specific project needs. Classic Scrum, Kanban.
Why The App Solutions:
- Official Google partners (opportunity to work directly with Google experts);
- AI ML Case studies
- Cooperation with Digital Future — Venture Capital Firm from Ukraine;
- It doesn’t matter who you are, “early bird” or “late bird”, we have a flexible working schedule. You choose with your manager the schedule which comfortable exactly for you;
- Remote and office work — up to you (we have both). Before you say YES to the remote, check our ’Green Office’. “Green” because 90% of power is generated by solar panels;
- Standart social package (paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves, spot events, meetups). But here we also have a unique option for employees who worked more than 1 year at the company — sabbatical ;) ask our recruiters for details.
- Career path — some people have deliberate, well-planned career paths. Others take things one job at a time, adjusting as their goals and preferences change. Either approach (or a combination of the two) can be successful. We have a plan for both groups!
- And the last one, we are proud of our projects and clients: Google, Wella, Coty, EY, and many others. +