What Does a Business Analyst Do?
A skilled Business Analyst is responsible for the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. They identify problems and opportunities within a company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business’ goals.
Must have for this role:
2+ years of commercial experience as a Business Analyst;
English level — upperintermediate+
Nice to have — outsourcing projects experience
About our company
- Domains: Healthcare, Last Mile Delivery, Social Media / Entertainment, Beauty / Luxury, Enterprise solutions.
- Countries : US, Canada, EU
- Team size : 5-15 ppl/team
- Methodology: Agile-based methodologies set up for specific project needs. Classic Scrum, Kanban.
Why The App Solutions:
- Official Google partners (opportunity to work directly with Google experts);
- AI ML Case studies
- Cooperation with Digital Future — Venture Capital Firm from Ukraine;
- It doesn’t matter who you are, “early bird” or “late bird”, we have a flexible working schedule. You choose with your manager the schedule which comfortable exactly for you;
- Remote and office work — up to you (we have both). Before you say YES to the remote, check our ’Green Office’. “Green” because 90% of power is generated by solar panels;
- Standart social package (paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves, spot events, meetups). But here we also have a unique option for employees who worked more than 1 year at the company — sabbatical ;) ask our recruiters for details.
- Career path — some people have deliberate, well-planned career paths. Others take things one job at a time, adjusting as their goals and preferences change. Either approach (or a combination of the two) can be successful. We have a plan for both groups!
- And the last one, we are proud of our projects and clients: Google, Wella, Coty, EY, and many others. +