What Does a Mobile Android Developer Do?
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
About the project:
Brand new Healthcare project focused on providing preventive care for chronically ill patients all across the US and Central America.
The app you build will give people recommendations based on their health data processed with ML, connect them with the health professionals, and provide extensive knowledge about their illness. Team size: 5 ppl
Tech.stack: Java, Kotlin, Jetpack Architecture Components, Coroutines, Dagger for DI, experience with rxJava, MVVM, experience with Clean Architecture
Must have for this role:
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Java;
- English — intermediate+
Why The App Solutions:
- Official Google partners (opportunity to work directly with Google experts);
- AI ML Case studies;
- Cooperation with Digital Future — Venture Capital Firm from Ukraine;
- It doesn’t matter who you are, “early bird” or “late bird”, we have a flexible working schedule. You choose with your manager the schedule which comfortable exactly for you;
- Remote and office work — up to you (we have both). Before you say YES to remote, check our ’Green Office’. “Green” because 90% of power is generated by solar panels;
- Standart social package (paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves, spot events, meetups). But here we also have a unique option for employees who worked more than 1 year at the company — sabbatical ;) ask our recruiters for details.
- Career path — some people have deliberate, well-planned career paths. Others take things one job at a time, adjusting as their goals and preferences change. Either approach (or a combination of the two) can be successful. We have a plan for both groups!
- And the last one, we are proud of our projects and clients: Google, Wella, Coty, EY, and many others.