What Does a Project Manager Do?
The project manager is the bridge between upper management, stakeholders, and the teams tasked with the actual execution of the project. They make sure the project plan is sound, report regularly on its progress, and monitor it to ensure that its execution stays within the approved budget and schedule.
About our company
The APP Solutions is the development partner that creates scalable and intelligent software solutions using leading-edge tech, helping our clients to stay competitive in the data-driven world.
The culture within The APP Solutions is something that is truly appreciated because of the significant value of how the company operates. The APP Solutions creates and strengthens the ability of their business to thrive towards employees’ goals as well as helping each one of them work together while feeling comfortable in a friendly working environment.
And the last one, we are proud of our projects and clients: Google, Wella, Coty, EY, and many others.
- Last Mile delivery
- Social Media / Entertainment
- Beauty / Luxury
- Enterprise solutions
US, Canada, EU
5-15 ppl in 1 team
Agile-based methodologies are set up for specific project needs. Classic Scrum, Kanban.
Why The App Solutions:
- Official Google partners (opportunity to work directly with Google experts);
- AI ML Case studies
- Cooperation with Digital Future — Venture Capital Firm from Ukraine;
- It doesn’t matter who you are, “early bird” or “late bird”, we have a flexible working schedule. You choose with your manager the schedule which comfortable exactly for you;
- Remote and office work — up to you (we have both). Before you say YES to the remote, check our ’Green Office’. “Green” because 90% of power is generated by solar panels;
- Standart social package (paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves, spot events, meetups). But here we also have a unique option for employees who worked more than 1 year at the company — sabbatical ;) ask our recruiters for details.
- Career path — some people have deliberate, well-planned career paths. Others take things one job at a time, adjusting as their goals and preferences change. Either approach (or a combination of the two) can be successful. We have a plan for both groups!
- And the last one, we are proud of our projects and clients: Google, Wella, Coty, EY, and many others. +