What Does a Talent Sourcer Do?
Talent Sourcer’s responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media, and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Must have skills for this role:
Good communication skills;
Experience with social media (personal or work accounts): Instagram, FB, TikTok, Linkedin;
Previous experience — work with people ( non- IT experience is also important, for example — teacher or barista) ;
English — intermediate +
Why The App Solutions:
- Official Google partners (opportunity to work directly with Google experts);
- AI ML Case studies — cloud.google.com/...equencers-on-google-cloud
- Cooperation with Digital Future — Venture Capital Firm from Ukraine;
- It doesn’t matter who you are, “early bird” or “late bird”, we have a flexible working schedule. You choose with your manager the schedule which comfortable exactly for you;
- Remote and office work — up to you (we have both). Before you say YES to remote, check our “Green office” (dou.ua/...evisor-the-app-solutions). “Green” because 90% of power is generated by solar panels;
- Standart social package (paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves, spot events, meetups). But here we also have a unique option for employees who worked more than 1 year at the company — sabbatical ;) ask our recruiters for details.
- Career path — some people have deliberate, well-planned career paths. Others take things one job at a time, adjusting as their goals and preferences change. Either approach (or a combination of the two) can be successful. We have a plan for both groups!
- And the last one, we are proud of our projects and clients: Google, Wella, Coty, EY, and many others.